- Fixed an issue where table utilisation was not being collected for databases other than SQLWATCH. As all tables are being processed now, the execution time for
[dbo].[usp_sqlwatch_logger_disk_utilisation_table]may increase considerably. Please test it in your environment first.
In case you have missed 2.4 update, there have been a lot of changes:
- Many bug fixes and improvements behind the scenes.
- ERRORLOG collection. Define keywords you’d like to monitor in
sys.configurationaudit to track configuration changes.
- Changes to the initial SQLWATCH configuration:INFO messages will NOT be logged by default to reduce the size of the
[dbo].[sqlwatch_app_log]retention changed to 7 days
- batched up
[dbo].[sqlwatch_app_log]retention to prevent blowing up the transaction log
- Initial integration with DBACHECKS to be able to show failed checks on the SQLWATCH dashboard.
- Fixed trends job that was spilling to tempdb and blowing it up.
- Improved date hierarchy on the dashboard that now allows selecting
- Tested with Power BI May 2020 release.